David Gerrold is the author of numerous television episodes including the legendary “Trouble With Tribbles” episode of “Star Trek.” He has also written for “Land of the Lost,” “Babylon 5,” “Twilight Zone,” “Sliders” and other series. He has published 45 books, including two on television production. He taught screenwriting at Pepperdine University for two decades. He has won the Hugo, the Nebula and the Locus award. A movie based on his autobiographical novel, The Martian Child, is now in production.
The Trouble With Tribbles
The complete story of one of Star Trek’s most popular episodes:
- From first draft to final shooting script
- The how and why of TV writing
- Three previously unpublished episodes
- Working on the Star Trek lot
- Personal stories of the stars 32 pages of photos
- Original illustrations by Tim Kirk
- MORE! MORE! MORE!
Format: E-book (mobi)
Format: E-book (pdf)
Format: E-book (epub)