Marketing Administrative Intern
(This is a fully remote position.)
If you are an organized, data-driven, and detail-oriented individual looking to learn and grow with an independent publisher then we urge you to apply for our Marketing Administrative Internship.
No publishing experience necessary! We’re looking for someone who has experience handling large amounts of information and organizing workflows; individuals from outside the publishing world are strongly encouraged to apply.
Matt Holt Books, an imprint of BenBella Books, is seeking a Marketing Administrative Intern to coordinate multiple aspects of book campaigns and provide administrative support to our imprint, which specializes in business and general non-fiction books. We need a stellar communicator with a clear and professional digital tone, who is ready to take on exciting projects and opportunities.
Flexible hours or alternative schedules may be considered.
- Manage book-related press and marketing opportunities
- Schedule, prioritize, and follow-up on press inquiries
- Maintain an existing media database by conducting updates and making additions regularly
- Using existing design templates to craft messaging and designed assets such as press releases, social media graphics, and additional visual elements
- Conduct industry research to identify emerging trends
- Prepare marketing plans, reports, presentations, or support documents based on specific instructions
- Coordinating and distributing of information and materials to staff and authors
- Scheduling, prioritizing, and following up on meetings and appointments
- Desired Design Experience: Adobe Suite or Canva
- Desired Documentation Experience: Google Suite, Adobe Acrobat
- Email and database management
- Exceptional communication skills with proven ability to communicate via telephone, computer, or video conferencing
$15-$25 per hour depending on experience (DOE)
- 30-40 hours per week
- Three (3) months with potential to extend
If you have any questions or are ready to apply, please contact Matt Holt Books Senior Marketing Manager, Mallory Hyde at Mallory@benbellabooks.com. We ask that you please submit a brief cover letter and resume for consideration using the subject line “Marketing Administrative Intern Application.”
Equal Employment Opportunity
BenBella provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.