Thanks to the internet, it’s easier than ever for consumers to research a company’s true beliefs and practices. Today’s consumers have enormous power to decide which brands are worth their time and money—and their consideration involves far more than product quality alone.
Caught woefully unprepared, most businesses are still struggling to adapt as they continue to follow archaic, detrimental business practices. Meanwhile, as both shoppers and employees, the rising Millennial generation is making their stance perfectly clear: They are not interested in supporting organizations that seem deceitful, soulless, or dishonest.
Given this monumental shift, the only way for today’s leaders to achieve personal and professional success is to embrace honesty and authenticity as core values.
In Honest to Greatness, serial Inc.5000 entrepreneur Peter Kozodoy provides new, fundamental frameworks—built on the cornerstone of honesty—that everyone in business must adopt in order to achieve industry-leading success in the 21st century.
Through case studies and interviews with leaders at Bridgewater Associates, Sprint, Quicken Loans, Domino’s Pizza, The Ritz-Carlton and more, Kozodoy presents fresh business concepts that anyone in the workplace can understand and implement in order to:
- Reach, attract, and retain more of your best customers in a transparent world
- Recruit and inspire the best talent from your industry
- Create a culture of innovation that dominates your competitors
- Drive industry-leading profitability and growth
- Set and achieve the “right” goals for your life and business
- Strategically position yourself and your organization for future success
Filled with powerful lessons for current and future leaders, this timely book demonstrates how to use both personal and organizational honesty to achieve true greatness in life and business.
Back to Top