AVAILABLE SEPTEMBER 2021
Discover the practical, step-by-step guide to creating a workplace culture that’s better for morale and your company’s bottom line.
For decades, businesses worldwide have exhausted billions of dollars attempting to improve company culture. They spend countless hours developing strategies to increase employee engagement, decrease burnout, increase retention, and improve productivity. Yet most workplaces still suck: employees don’t feel valued, organizations aren’t fun or compassionate places to work, and performance is often lagging.
You’ve probably run into these issues in your organization, but like so many professionals today, you don’t have a clear understanding of how to fix them.
In Good Comes First, S. Chris Edmonds and Mark S. Babbitt go beyond theoretical advice, offering their hard-won tools and actionable insights for achieving a work culture that values stakeholders as much as shareholders. The authors have spent their careers helping companies improve their workplace cultures, and provide invaluable guidance for leaders who want to kickstart a culture change in their organization.
In these pages, readers will learn how to:
• Understand why building an intentional culture is more important today than ever before
• Build a solid foundation for culture change by defining your company’s values
• Place those defined and quantifiable values on the same pedestal as results
• Implement a Good Comes First culture in your organization, starting with your company’s leadership team
• Attract and retain new talent that aligns with your company’s values
• Coach, monitor, measure, and reward alignment with your new and improved workplace culture
In order for your company to reach its full potential, you must create an environment that is purposeful, positive, and productive—that is, where good comes first—and this book is the roadmap that will help you do exactly that.
Back to Top