AVAILABLE MARCH 2024
It’s easy for business leaders to become trapped in the daily grind of running a small, growing business. New York Times bestselling author Dave Kerpen shares his time-tested strategies to growing a successful business and leading a team—without sacrificing your personal life.
The key is delegation.
Drawing on his own experience launching and scaling multiple companies, Dave Kerpen shares the secrets of how you can shift your mindset (and your workload) to focus on the things that are most important for your business, your employees, and you.
With real-life examples and prompts for goal-setting, Get Over Yourself is a blueprint to help readers become master delegators by learning how to:
- Avoid common challenges faced by small business owners and corporate leaders
- Create a healthy, sustainable work-life balance in today’s dynamic work environment
- Build a business that serves your life, not a life that serves your business
- Embrace delegation as a strategy for long-term growth and success
- Navigate the changing work landscape, including remote work, hybrid work, ChatGPT, and the gig economy
- Choose the right people for your team and encourage a workplace of trust and autonomy
- Shape a team that works smarter together, not longer hours
With the rise of remote work, the gig economy, AI, and social media, the boundaries between work and home are dissolving, leaving workplace leaders with less time for themselves than ever before.
Get Over Yourself is an evergreen guide for entrepreneurs, small business owners, and leaders growing their business in a new world. By shifting your mindset in small, impactful ways, you can reclaim your time with peace of mind and turn your attention to what matters most.
Back to Top