George Beahm is the author of more than two dozen books on pop culture.
You don’t know Jack—Jack Reacher, that is—until you’ve read The Jack Reacher Field Manual: An Unofficial Companion to Lee Child’s Reacher Novels, from ex-Army major and New York Times bestselling author George Beahm.
The only book of its kind, the Field Manual draws on 17 years of interviews, novels, stories, and more to demystify author Lee Child’s larger-than-life, name-taking, smart-thinking one-man avenger. Child calls the Reacher novels “almost entirely autobiographical,” and The Jack Reacher Field Manual seamlessly integrates the literary creator and his creation to provide the most complete portrait of Jack Reacher available.
- A detailed dossier on Reacher and his life at West Point and in the Army’s Military Police Corps
- Reacher’s rules of engagement, including photo-illustrated, step-by-step instructions on how to perform his trademark headbutt
- A drifter’s roadmap of the U.S., detailing the places Reacher has visited in the novels
- Reacher’s philosophy for surviving under the radar •A biography on Child and an A to Z list of the key people, places, and things in his life
- And more, including a who’s who of Reacher’s friends and enemies, a glossary of U.S. Army acronyms that appear in the series, and a comprehensive reading list of Reacher novels, novellas, and stories
The Jack Reacher Field Manual belongs in the fatigue jacket of any fan craving more information about this internationally popular literary antihero.
Format: E-book (pdf)
Dimensions: 6 x 9 x 1 in.
Weight: 1 lbs.
Publication Date: January 2016
Format: E-book (mobi)
Format: E-book (epub)